Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Aline, and I’m a Canadian teen who loves YA books! I just love immersing myself in a different world (or not) and let the words sweep me off my feet. ❤
A little about more about me:
- I am currently in my second-to-last year of high school completing the IB (International Baccalaureate) program! It’s a rigorous academic program among the likes of the AP program in the States, except it runs internationally. (It sounds really fancy, but really it’s just
hellextra work and an extra sheet of paper they call a certificate).
- I have lived in Canada my whole life, born to two immigrant parents from Bangladesh. We are NOT the same as people from India, but geographically very near to it!
- I love reading mainly YA fantasy or contemporary, though I do want to explore different genres! (Anything aside from nonfiction, to be honest.)
- Six of Crows, Harry Potter and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before are some of my all time favourites!! But I have SO MANY MORE, obviously.
- I LOVE BUBBLE TEA. Specifically mango milk tea, which is my current favourite. I desperately want this now, brb.
- I also love watching TV shows (currently my favourite is Brooklyn Nine Nine, also Friends is an all time favourite), shopping, and taking naps. 😉
I hope you enjoy my blog! I’m very friendly, I promise. (Unless you try to steal my cookies. Or bubble tea. I don’t recommend risking my wrath under those circumstances.)
Also, to keep up with what I’m reading, add me on Goodreads!
Until next time! ❤